Thursday, March 29, 2007

7th Degree

Nacho Vegas a Eurovisión

This site makes me feel: like hating Nash!!!!!

Yes, I'm still stuck in Spanish blogs. But, I'm actually enjoying it. I like guessing what's going on. It's like trying to guess what someone is thinking. And never getting an answer.

So here's my take on Nacho Vegas a Eurovisión. From what I can tell, this is a band. And this band hates some guy named Nash. I think they were in a Eurovision style battle of the bands with Nash, and they lost. And for some unexplained reason, this really pisses me off. I refused to go to any of the links for videos or music on this page because I want to live in my own little world where Nacho Vegas rocks.

I also learned that Nacho Vigalondo is some sort of interviewing guy, along with being a director. I think.

I wish you could have seen my eyes when I looked at this page. It is a link-a-palooza! Links to blogs everywhere. Thousands of links! And I poured over every single one of them. And finally, after I had almost given up hope, I found one link to a blog that looked like it would take me to an English speaking site. Urban Sound System. From comics to music, from America to Spain... I am nowhere near finding my buddy Tim's blog. Thankfully, I should be back to blogs I can understand...

Nacho's blog in one quote: También pueden enviar un correo electrónico de concienciación entre sus allegados y congéneres y no descartamos realizar alguna acción de boicot contra Nash.

All I see in that sentence above is "boycott Nash!".

1 comment:

Antonio said...

well dear friend... I pride to explain you what is happenig in spain.
Nacho vegas is an indie musician. Nash is exactly a poor shit. A boyz band ellected in a tv show like battle of the bands. The young people here are bored of hear shit music on tv... and what made media about that ... well, give us more shit...
so Nacho Vegas a eurovisión¡¡¡¡¡