Wednesday, March 28, 2007

6th Degree

Nacho Vigalondo

This blog makes me feel: like I can almost figure out what's going on.

Holy Kevin Bacon, Batman. Ok, I'm done with the obvious now.

Ready for another adventure of "Mr. Duster goes to Spain?"

Actually, I think I can pretty much figure out what's going on with Nacho's blog. From the looks of the pictures and the use of English words such as "Lost", as well as the use of English numbers, such as "24", I think I have found the blog of a Spaniard reviewing American entertainment.

If I am correct in my assumption, it makes me sad to know that there are simply not enough blogs in English dedicated to following Spanish entertainment. I mean, in the six blogs I've read, not one has a review of Telemundo.

Of course, I could be wrong about what this page is all about, as you can tell by clicking here.

I was sincerely hoping that Nacho would offer me a portal back to an English blog, but alas, my search was futile. So I figured I would head to blog where I at least understood all the words in the title. I am off to Nacho Vegas a Eurovisión

Nacho's blog in one quote: En Jackie Brown, el Blacksplotation, en Kill Bill, el cine oriental de consumo, así, a saco.

I can almost understand half of those words! I rock at Spanish! Or should I say, "Mi rocko en Español!"

Added 3/29/07(3:24 P.M.)-- Turns out Nacho Vigalondo is an Oscar nominated director. Check out his nominated short film here. God, I feel culturally retarded.

2 comments:

Salanova said...

Repito,

Vigalondo is a Puto Amo and big director.

Salanova said...

Yes xD.