Monday, March 26, 2007

benomatic

benomatic's blog.

This blog makes me feel: Like I've reached an important milestone.

Oh, go ahead and click this puppy. You'll get a whole lot of nothing. My first "dead" blog. It's like my first kiss, only... no! There will be no "only!" There is no way to metaphorically link my first kiss to finding a dead blog. I will not be that guy.

So, it was back to Shanon Wheeler's blog. That's the way I'm a gonna play this game. This time, I'm going for thingpart's blog. He get's rave reviews from Shanon. An exciting excerpt: "also, check out, and ad thingpart. He rocks." Shanon, I can't be held responsible for your spelling. Or mine. Proofreading is for losers.

(Note: Dead blogs will not effect my degrees of bloggeration title. Thus why I am still on "3 degrees".)

No comments: