Monday, April 2, 2007

8th Degree

Urban Sound System

This blog makes me feel like: the Thai hooker I got wasn't really a "she".

DAMNIT! Give me a break here! When I click on a link called Urban Sound System, I expect an English website!!! I didn't click on "Sistema de Sonido Urbano," did I? DID I !?!?!?!?

Ok, that's done. I'm better now. So anyways, it looks to me like this site covers indie bands. And "The Cure". Which was kind of an indie band in the 80s. Which explains Europe's fascination for this.

At least I have the honor of being the first commenter on this rather new site. Check them out if you speak the Spanish. Let me know how "The Cure" rates!.

Moving on, I decided I have had enough of the Spanish Independent Rock scene, so I'm moving on to the Spanish cuisine scene with Comer Con Lila. Yippee! April 3rd editor's note: Comer Con Lila turned out to be a "dead end" blog (No links to other blogs). So I'm off to Sesion Golfa instead.

On other topics, you may have noticed that a rather rude inbred shemale named Floyd has been leaving comments. You have to realize that Floyd is a cross between Rush Limbaugh and a thirteen year old delinquent who beats homeless people and peeps on his sister. To call Floyd useless would be an insult to the word "useless". While I could simply block Floyd and remove his comments, I believe everyone has a right to voice their opinions, even Floyd. If you wish to insult your eyes and affront your brain, you can check out his site here. Warning! Extreme language and nudity are the norm for this pit of excrement Floyd calls a site. And I'm not talking about the "Mountain Dew" type of "Extreme".

Urban Sound Machine's blog in one quote: Por motivos que no vienen al caso, esta es la mía: "Lovesong", The Cure. Disfrútenla.

1 comment:

Javier Ruiz said...

I am afraid the blog makes you feel like " the Thai hooker I got wasn't really a "she"." Very afraid indeed. That´s part of a magazine edited in Spain called Salir Urban. Maybe if you can read spanish you would think differently. Or maybe not. Anyway, thanks for coming in.