Tuesday, March 27, 2007

4th Degree

thingpart

This blog makes me feel: like I am lost in a three panelled world.

The fourth blog I've visited... and the fourth blog featuring comic strips. I seem to be in a rut. However, I must say that thingpart's comics are more to my taste then Shanon's. Not a knock against Too Much Coffee Man, just an opinion.

I was thinking that thingpart's blog was going to be another dead end blog, however, it turned out much worse. There is only one link to another blog on thingpart's blog, thus forcing my hand to go to this blog. I'm going to refer to this as "bottlenecking". What blog am I off too? Transpop's . "An art collective in Barcelona."

Let me tell you about me and the Spanish Language. The last time I took a class in Spanish was twelve years ago, and I got a "D".

This brings all types of worries to my mind. Mainly: How the hell am I going to get back to a blog I can read? Think about it. How many blogs do you know of that link to Spanish sites? Um... thingpart's is the first to come to mind. So, how many Spanish blogs are going to link to an English counterpart? I best brush up on my Español. And figure out how to use "~" without copying and pasting.

thingpart's blog in one quote: "Did I mention that Thingpart is now available en Español?"


No comments: