Tuesday, March 27, 2007

5th Degree

Transpop

This blog makes me feel: Muy caliente!!!

Well, now, this isn't as bad as I thought! Do I understand one word of this blog? Hell no! Luckily, there is one thing that transcends the language barrier: pictures of Paulina Rubio. Now don't get me wrong; these pictures aren't that exciting. But, man, when you've got to scroll through page after page of Spanish gibberish, an occasional picture of a scantly clad woman is a nice respite.

I thought about trying to learn Spanish by jumping from thingpart's blog to this one, which features thingpart's comics, but that just sounded like too much work. I did learn a few things, though:

1. If you make an internet comic, someone will translate it into Spanish.
2. You can get bottlenecked in Barcelona, too!

That's right! I only found one link to another blog on Transpop's blog, too. Oh, and I don't think it's taking me back to the states. We are off to visit the blog of one Nacho Vigalondo. If I keep getting bottlenecked, I'm going to end up on a "Terror Watch" list. "Seriously, officer. I didn't know Nacho was a Basque Separatist!"

Transpop's blog in one quote "“Como un juguete , que choca contra un murosalgo a encontrarte y me pierdo en cuanto buscouna oportunidad, un milagro o un hechizovolverme guapa y tu guapo conmigo”

Yeah, I've got no idea what that means.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!
Thank you for your visit. The text about Paulina Rubio is specially tricky: lot of slang mixed with academic words!

Don't miss Nacho's Oscar nominated short film:
http://www.735am.com/

Check out as well the web of his first film: http://www.loscronocrimenes.com/

Salanova said...

Vigalondo is a PUTO AMO.

Scott Duster said...

Don-- Any text for me in Spanish is tricky!

Salanova-- Enlighten me. Translate Puto Amo. I cannot figure out if this is a compliment (fucking master) or insult (homosexual lover).